Canada FS: ASUS ROG STRIX 3090OC with Custom VRAM cooling and other enhancements.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

traderjay

Mar 24, 2017
For sale is the ASUS ROG STRIX 3090OC (ROG-STRIX-RTX 3090-O24G-GAMING) in excellent condition and with improved cooling.

This card used strictly for content creation and light gaming and NEVER used for MINING. I use it primarily to edit 8K RAW footages from my Canon mirrorless with Davinci Resolve and playing MSFS 2020.

It is NEVER used for mining or overclocked and is installed in a case with excellent airflow in a NON-SMOKING house (Lian Li O11D Mini). The picture shows how the GPU is installed and there are 2X120MM bottom intake fans providing constant cool air to the card.

The RTX 3090 is notorious for hot VRM and VRAM so I made the following improvements:

• All stock thermal pads are replaced with high quality GP-EXTREME thermal pads from GELID Solutions (see attached pictures of my thermal pad purchase)
  • I placed pure copper Enzotech BGA heatsink on the backplate, with the GP-Extreme Thermal pads to further improve the VRAM temperature. (removeable)
  • Slim Noctua 120 mm fan with plastic standoff to provide circulation to the backplate.
  • GPU is repasted using Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme
With the above changes, this card runs 15 to 20 degrees cooler than factory stock Strix 3090. Because of these improvements, the fans are always at low speed or fan-stop mode. Buy with confidence that this card will provide you with many years of reliable service!

Price - cad$1400 or OBO

Shipping:
- Ships via UPS - please contact me with your location for a quote.
- Payment via PayPal _39A0220_DxO.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: