Canada FS: Another switch - Cisco Nexus 5020 (10G & 4G FC) $250 USD shipped

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DavidWJohnston

Sep 30, 2020
FS: Cisco Nexus 5020 N5K C5020B-BF - 40x10G Switch - $250 USD shipping included to USA/Canada - UPS may charge you additional brokerage and customs fees.

This is old, heavy, uses lots of power, L2 only, and is loud, and works perfectly! It was my primary homelab switch for many years before I started experimenting with 100G stuff. I think there is a module and license that will make it L3, but who knows if those are even available anymore.

This is not an exact pic of mine, but it's basically the same as below, with one 8x4G FC module and one blank. 2 PSUs in the back, all fan modules installed and working. No rails.
1680024816577.png
Full Resolution: https://i.redd.it/6qjgb78drtv41.jpg

Shipping included to most US and Canada addresses. I'll pay to have it packed professionally, included in the cost, and it's 50lbs and huge so I'm basically breaking even on this sale, possibly risking a bit of a loss actually, but maybe someone can save it from e-waste, that would make me happy. USA buyers may need to pay brokerage/customs/duty on import.

I'll include the correct USB to serial console cable too, if you need one.