EU FS: AIO Tower Server - X9DRi-LN4F+, 2x E5-2670, 192GB ECC DDR3, PWS-865-PQ, Corsair 800D

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Ragnarula

Oct 5, 2017
I am selling my all in one homelab server which I built last year while completing my studies and is now surplus to requirements. I live in a small apartment so built this system into a standard (but large) tower chassis, which has been modified with extra standoffs to securely hold the EE-ATX motherboard. The system is almost totally silent, so great for anyone that, like me, doesn't have a separate room for all their gear. This chassis also has 4x SATA hot swap drive bays included.

It consists of:

Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+ Motherboard
2x Intel Xeon E5-2670,
2x Cooler Master Hyper 212EVO CPU coolers
192GB DDR3 ECC memory (24x SAMSUNG M393B1K70CHD-CH9 8GB PC3-10600R)
Supermicro PWS-865-PQ PSU
Corsair 800D Chassis

I would like to get £750 GBP for the system, and it is available for collection from London UK, in the E3 area. All in fully working condition, and can be seen powered up and running. Only minor fault is that the little cover door in front of the drive bays no longer stays shut as the catch broke off. Does not effect operation.

Note: the attached pics show a RAID card installed which is not included in the sale, neither are any disks or SSDs.

IMG_0435.jpg IMG_0436.jpg IMG_0438.jpg IMG_0439.jpg IMG_0449.JPG bios-1.png bios-2.png

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
The timing is hilarious. I literally only just bought an X10DRi because I'm stepping up my design to dual E5. I would have jumped on top of this (althought I like my X10DRi better). But what's even funnier is that you're in E3 and I'm in E8. It would be so funny to walk home with a homelab server home that you saw advertised on STH.

Ragnarula

Oct 5, 2017
The timing is hilarious. I literally only just bought an X10DRi because I'm stepping up my design to dual E5. I would have jumped on top of this (althought I like my X10DRi better). But what's even funnier is that you're in E3 and I'm in E8. It would be so funny to walk home with a homelab server home that you saw advertised on STH.
Ah that's such a shame! I've been meaning to advertise this for a while too, serves me right for being lazy. Oh well, enjoy your new X10DRi, it's a nice bit of kit!