FS: A couple of fully loaded Intel Skull Canyon NUCs from my Lab

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

msvirtualguy

Jan 23, 2013
msvirtualguy.com
Hi all.

You may have recently seen my post about migrating to an SFF Home Lab environment: Hyperconverged Home Lab 3.0 - SFF

I realized after I purchased the Supermicro SYS-5028D-TN4T and I can run nested instances of Nutanix Community Edition, I just don't need these so my loss is your gain.

I have Quantity TWO of each kit and will not split up into individual pieces:

Intel Skull Canyon NUC: Intel® NUC Kit NUC6i7KYK Features and Configurations
Crucial 32GB RAM SODIMM Kit: Crucial 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2133 SODIMM | CT2K16G4SFD8213 | Crucial.com
2 x Crucial MX300 525GB SATA M.2: Crucial.com - MX300 SSD: Instant performance that lasts
Sandisk USB3.0 32GB Micro USB

You can check the video here:

You may be asking why i'm not selling the third from the video. It's not mine, my company gave all SE's Skull Canyon NUC's for demos so I will be keeping the one they sent.

They are barely used and in perfect shape. I will also throw in a couple short CAT6A cables as well.

If you price this out now, total comes to $2,117 before shipping.

I'll let this go as a Package for $2,017 (to bring in the New Year) Shipped CONT US. That's $100 off new and free shipping.

Serious buyers only and no, NOT splitting up at the moment.

PM or msvirtualguy@gmail.com

Last edited:
Reactions: TType85