FS: 6TB HGST Ultrastars, Supermicro, E3 Xeon, DDR4 UDIMM, etc

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Google Wallet or USPS money order preferred. PayPal fees have been adding up. I think my reputation should help: Heatware

Usually ship FedEx, but small items will go out USPS. Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally, but any prices with shipping included are for the continental US, so you'll have to cover the difference.

Feel free to send me trade offers as well. Worst I can do is say no. I go through a decent amount of hardware annually, so I always like playing around with new toys.

$175 each - 13 Sold - 6TB HGST Ultrastars He6. Used in my Synology NAS for streaming movies, so they've had very little use. Most are still under warranty for a couple more years. The last drive is a sealed refurb that I kept around as a spare in case one of the other 12 failed. I would really prefer to sell these as a lot due to shipping difficulties (I have a box for 20 drives). Can provide SMART data upon request.

$199 shipped - Sold - Xeon E3-1230V5. Pretty self explanatory and in perfect working condition.

$179 shipped - Sold - Samsung 16GB DDR4 2133 ECC Unbuffered RAM. DDR4 UDIMMs are surprisingly hard to find for some reason.

$30 - Sold - Intel 520 120GB SSD. Was used in my girlfriend's laptop, so low writes. SMART data provided upon request.

$279 - Sold - Supermicro 5028L-TN2. Decided to go a different route for a secondary NAS at home. Works great and includes a Celeron G1820 and 8GB of RAM. Just add some disks and you're done. Please note that the top of the door hinge got slightly damaged, so it does not stay completely put when you try to open it (it doesn't just fall off on it's own however).

Last edited:
Reactions: TType85

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Probably because you can get 8TB for $150 at bestBuy and if you're careful you get a Warranty.