FS: 48 x 12TB SATA drives + Intel NVMe

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Zelle preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly, though currently not in need of a whole lot. I think my reputation should help: Heatware

Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally.

Upgraded a bunch of my NAS to 18TB drives since I ran out of space, so, out with the old. None were ever put under any heavy load. Would prefer to sell large sets instead of individual drives. Have the following available:

$110 each - Seagate Exos X16 - 24 Sold

$135 each - Western Digital Red Pro - 12 Sold

$105 each - Western Digital white label - 12 Sold - Pretty much identical to the above. I think I have a 13th somewhere that's brand new that I kept as a spare if interested.

$199 - Sold - Intel P4600 3.2TB - 100% Health and only 44TB in writes. Used this in my personal workstation (until I ran out of space and upgraded). Retail Intel, not OEM, so should still be under warranty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir and JudMeherg

Detonyle

Mar 11, 2019
Hello,

I will be interested by your WD RED PRO 12TB, I will be interested by 6. ( shipping to France)

Regarding SSD you have only 1 ?

Reactions: Samir

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Hello,

I will be interested by your WD RED PRO 12TB, I will be interested by 6. ( shipping to France)

Regarding SSD you have only 1 ?
Feel free to PM me and I will get you a shipping quote to France.

As for the the SSD, yes, just 1. Limited room when your desktop is ITX, so that's all I could fit.
No Zelle in didgeridoo downunderland so would you accept ACH in lieu of Paypal?
Yep, that works. Wise/Transferwise is my go-to for international, which is how I presume you'd do ACH.

reasonsandreasons

May 16, 2022
Just received my order (6x Exyos, 2x White Label) and am setting up the disks now. Everything’s in good shape! Thanks again.

JustIce1993

Jul 6, 2023
Zelle preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly, though currently not in need of a whole lot. I think my reputation should help: Heatware

Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally.

Upgraded a bunch of my NAS to 18TB drives since I ran out of space, so, out with the old. None were ever put under any heavy load. Would prefer to sell large sets instead of individual drives. Have the following available:

$110 each - Seagate Exos X16 - 14 Available - 10 Sold

$135 each - Western Digital Red Pro - 4 Available - 8 Sold

$105 each - Western Digital white label - 10 Available - 2 Sold - Pretty much identical to the above. I think I have a 13th somewhere that's brand new that I kept as a spare if interested.

$199 - Sold - Intel P4600 3.2TB - 100% Health and only 44TB in writes. Used this in my personal workstation (until I ran out of space and upgraded). Retail Intel, not OEM, so should still be under warranty.
Is it still relevent? and if so can i get a qoute for 2 hard drive (12~14 tb) but same capcity same brand?

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Is it still relevent? and if so can i get a qoute for 2 hard drive (12~14 tb) but same capcity same brand?
My post is current. Feel free to PM me about whichever drives are of interest to you.

blindingled

Jan 17, 2020
Australia
Received this a bit ago and finally got around to installing it. Looking good! No issues with ESXi 7.0u3 in spite of its finicky NVMe support.