FS: 32 Intel / Hitachi HUSML4040ASS600 400GB SAS SSDs $4500 frim

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tare55

Oct 7, 2015
update, since several people asked me to prove i had the drives, i actually got them all out and i have 33

as of right now no one has paid. I have 2 that want all, and several people that say they want part. yes it breaks down to $140 I think is a deal since that is what i paid + tax and shipping + PayPal %.

I do prefer to sell all. but i dont want this to drag out so Monday afternoon is it. then i am breaking them up, and in the order posted.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Not peeing in your cheerios but I'm fairly certain these were the $119 deals. I dunno abt taxes/shipping (thought they were free but state by state taxes 'may' differ) but I kinda feel like $140 each after sitting on them for almost a year is asking a bit much personally. Especially w/ the deals that have hit over the last several months on slc based hussl ssd's of the same capacity.

Just my 2cents.

Reactions: pgh5278

tare55

Oct 7, 2015
Not peeing in your cheerios but I'm fairly certain these were the $119 deals. I dunno abt taxes/shipping (thought they were free but state by state taxes 'may' differ) but I kinda feel like $140 each after sitting on them for almost a year is asking a bit much personally. Especially w/ the deals that have hit over the last several months on slc based hussl ssd's of the same capacity.

Just my 2cents.
California is 9.75 tax (11.6) shipping (1) PayPal (5.6) = $18.2

yes there have been a few drives here and there that go for 100-140. I have 33.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Sorry man, no hard feeling at all, I'm the gent that spotted the 100+ hussl4040ASS600 drives for $99 on ebay a few months ago and gifted that deal back to the community so I am taken care of and a lot of others jumped on it as well but I still see folks asking for those scavenged. Totally not a bad deal at all just some of us are thriftier than others :-D

Looks like you have good interest so it wont be long before your next shopping spree!

Last edited:

cookiesowns

Feb 12, 2016
Sorry man, no hard feeling at all, I'm the gent that spotted the 100+ hussl4040ASS600 drives for $99 on ebay a few months ago and gifted that deal back to the community so I am taken care of and a lot of others jumped on it as well but I still see folks asking for those scavenged. Totally not a bad deal at all just some of us are thriftier than others :-D

Looks like you have good interest so it wont be long before your next shopping spree!
Yeah, I spoke on the phone with Tare, super nice guy. If I don't take the lot, you guys get to split the drives with tare. FWIW, I'm definitely okay with the price on MLC drives, regardless if newegg has a deal or not. Seems much safer getting these from him, than ebay.

That said, if I can pick up 32-33 400GB SLC drives for the same price as these, I'd jump ship ASAP, but it seems like no one is letting those go anytime soon haha.