Formula Boinc 1st Sprint started this weekend. Any Server Gurus Interested?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

systemviper

Mar 21, 2016
Newtown, CT
Formula Boinc 1st Sprint started this weekend.

This week started the Formula Boinc Sprint Season this weekend.
Here is a link to the Sprint - We are XtremeSystems!

03/19/2021 11:00 (UTC) - 03/22/2021 10:59 (UTC)

Each sprint project is different and not revealed until 24 hours before start...
SiDock@home was chosen as the 1st sprint. Plus year long Formula Boinc runs a marathon and they are both connected by points.

Our team XS4S Which stands XS4Science, Our team name is XtremeSystems
I love this Forum STH, I have probally gotten more info here at STH then any other forum on the net, Thanks to all the people here.
I hope I am not stepping on any toes recruiting here, but this is people who think like us and love building rocking Rigs.

Formula Boinc is a year long Marathon that also incorporates a Sprint Season for those who want to learn more about their equipment and have some fun too. You should take a look at us if your not just a builder or seller but also a Playa.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD CRUNCHERS.

Our Sport has been hurt by all the mining, We were doing this well before any crypto mining started. So now we are looking to rebuild our team, we have a very strong core and want to bring this sport to everyone (if your interested). Our team name is XtremeSystems which was started as part of that legendary Old School computer modding website "XtremeSystems" which now is just a wayback moment. We bring a lot of expertise to the table. Also our Team is International so no matter where your from, you will find a place at XS4S.

So Stop by XS4S and make a post and if your interested or PM me (here or there), let us know you want to join.
Anyone is welcome and we hope to see you soon. I also have been doing Overclocking on HWBOT but as I got older I moved more into BOINC Crunching for Humanity with a slice of competition @XS4Science.

***Also take a look at how we are doing on this first sprint just by clicking this link. It's over in a little over 12 hours.
Here is a link to the Sprint
We are all part of the same community, the Server Mod Community...

What is Formula Boinc ?

LogoFB.jpg

Formula BOINC (FB) is a competition for BOINC teams. It is based on the principle of the Formula 1 championship. Starting in 2017, the competition is composed of 2 groups of events:
  • Marathons: each project is considered as a "Grand-Prix". The 10 best teams on each project get a fixed number of FB points.
  • Sprints: 20 events of 3-days throughout the year, according to the schedule of the Formula 1 championship. Each sprint will involve only one project. The chosen project will only be known 24 hours before the start of the sprint. The top 10 teams on each sprint are given a fixed number of FB points.
The teams selected for the FB are divided into three divisions of 25 teams. The distribution of teams depends on the number of active members (RAC>100) on each project.

Thanks for your time and reading this post.
SystemViper
XtremeSystems
XS4S

Attachments

Last edited:

systemviper

Mar 21, 2016
Newtown, CT
We ended up taking 2nd in the first Sprint but we are leading the Marathon by just a couple of points.
again thanks for reading this post, we could use just a few key people to really rock this year.
I'll see you around the forum, top Notch! /-steve

SystemViper
XtremeSystems
XS4S