EU FF: Supermicro and other 2u shippers - Empty Boxes, not Servers

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

_alex

Jan 28, 2016
Bavaria / Germany
cleaning up,
and have a certain amount of 2u (and guess also 4U) shippers i need to get rid off.

just Pay shipping and you get them, as many you want / i have :cool:

I can ship for ca. € 10 within Germany, and very reasonable rates within EU.

please pm if interested, i can send pics then.

Alex

_alex

Jan 28, 2016
Bavaria / Germany
Not sure about the Backplanes :p

just saw on the other thread that there might be demand, but in us freight is too expensive.

as i have access to a shipping plan where volume doesn't matter i'd rather give them away for the freight than dispose. just not enough room to keep them, and wont need most of them anyomore.

xexe

Sep 30, 2013
What is you're offering?
P.S. don't have perfect english, can't get the deal you offer...

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Boxes to ship servers in ;)
No servers, just the boxes, in case somebody needs some before he throws them away.

_alex

Jan 28, 2016
Bavaria / Germany
for sure not 40, but let's say 6-8 boxes with inlays suitable to ship 2u, might have one for 4u, too.
Guess i'd need to ship one-by-one, but can definitely check rates to NL - shouldn't be much more than within germany.

sebstr

May 22, 2017
Hi,

I'm just about to setup a rack and would probably need to move my servers from consumer chassis to real server chassis. I'd probably be interested in 1x 2U and 1x 4U or 2x 4U :)

Can you let me know if you have any left and shipping cost to Sweden? Would of course appreciate pic's as well

Thanks,
Seb