F40 Firmware update

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

KypDurron

Feb 16, 2017
Apologize in advance if there is a thread for this already and I missed it. I have coming soon 4x F40's and would like to ensure the same firmware is installed on each and preferably with the latest revision. Is it possible to use the Nytro Warpdrive BLP4-400 firmware? If not anyone here able to pull down the firmware for Oracle? When I ventured to their site it appears you have to have a contract for support with them to do anything.

Thanks in advance.

abq

May 23, 2015
Apologize in advance if there is a thread for this already and I missed it. I have coming soon 4x F40's and would like to ensure the same firmware is installed on each and preferably with the latest revision. Is it possible to use the Nytro Warpdrive BLP4-400 firmware? If not anyone here able to pull down the firmware for Oracle? When I ventured to their site it appears you have to have a contract for support with them to do anything.

Thanks in advance.
Did you ever get a response? I have an Oracle F40 that I would like to update firmware, but I do NOT have an Oracle support contract. Anyone have latest Oracle F40 firmware? Should be version 13.05.10.01, no?