EU [expired] [WTB] multiple 2.5" sata SSDs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

richard.dzavoronok

Jun 23, 2021
For low budget small starting project I'm looking for identical multiple (6-10) SSDs.
Budget is around 100€ total plus shipping. Every drive should have at least 120gb.
Thank you for every offer.

For low budget small starting project I'm looking for identical multiple (6-10) SSDs.
Budget is around 100€ total plus shipping. Every drive should have at least 120gb.
Thank you for every offer.
As I am newbie here and I don't it is right to say that, you have to visit Amazon or eBay where you can easily purchase that SSDs with that price which you are talking about.

Reactions: abq

richard.dzavoronok

Jun 23, 2021
Thank you. I was looking for some more reliable ssds for good price. Amazon looks like not good place at all (or I actually don't know how to search properly).
I have trouble searching for "lot" keyword on europe ebay sites.

Does anybody know how to find bulk purchases on german ebay?

Last edited:

richard.dzavoronok

Jun 23, 2021
Thanks for the tip.
Actually I'm no longer interested in these, this thread was bumped because of the spam which is now deleted :)

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
1651846504902.png
This provides access to change the thread title to mark this as resolved/expired/outdated or whatever you else you want to call it ;)

Reactions: richard.dzavoronok