eBay Possible 20% discount (10% eBucks + 10% Coupon)

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by ExpensiveToys, Sep 17, 2019.

1. ExpensiveToys

ExpensiveToys Active Member

eBay today has 10% eBucks (in App, 5% otherwise) which is valid until 9/19 (Thursday). You can potentially combine this with the 10% off coupon which some of us have received (valid until 09/30).

I have mentioned the 10% off coupon in this STH thread:
    https://forums.servethehome.com/ind...0-off-expires-09-30-max-50-limit-1-use.25806/

If you have both offers, you can get 20% off. See screenshot from my app (do note that I have not checked out to confirm this yet).

Enjoy! Screenshot_20190917-082140_eBay.jpg

2. Philmatic

Philmatic Active Member

I'm only seeing 1% eBucks in both the app and the website. Admittedly, I don't know what I'm doing but I think it's pretty straightforward.

3. Aestr

Aestr Well-Known Member

eBay bucks offers as discussed several times recently are often targeted, so even when many people get the offer it may not apply to everyone. FWIW I saw the offer listed in the banner on both the website and through the app asking me to activate the offer.

4. BLinux

BLinux cat lover server enthusiast

a lot of the recent discounts and offers from eBay seem to mostly be targeted. strangely enough, they are mostly targeting accounts with low activity. i have 2 accounts, one i use often, and another associated with one of my businesses that i only use occasionally. the one with little activity seems to keep getting offers, but i can't really use them since i have no justification for it as a business expense. the one i use a lot hasn't seen an offer in a very long time....

5. Aestr

Aestr Well-Known Member

I've seen the opposite as far as the targeting in that my very active account receives all offers and my less frequently used one gets far less.

6. BLinux

BLinux cat lover server enthusiast

LOL... well then, there's no logic whatsoever and must just be completely random! Perhaps in that case, to game the system is to create a lot of accounts so as to increase one's chances of getting an account that is targeted for these recent discounts...

7. itronin

itronin Active Member

It is very odd. last week I received notification on 9/8 of a 10% ebay bucks for a 48 hour window beginning 9/10 - 9/11.
    Today I received the 10% ebay bucks for 24 hours (already 8 hours into it) and then notification of the 5%-10% . Wondering if there is a number of people they submit to, some don't activate it so they move down a list and offer it to additional folks.

8. Marsh

Marsh Moderator

My offer is 10% in APP , no min good until Sept 19

I only get offer on my active account, until 2018, I spent 4-5K per month using the active account.
    Now , I am down to 2K per month , still receiving the same amount of offer.
    My active accounts gets offer 2-3 times a month.

I do not received offer in my other account.