Dell PowerEdge C6100 XS23-TY3 2.5 x24 Bay 4 Node 8x Intel E5520

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

RimBlock

Sep 18, 2011
Singapore
is it upgradeable to xeon 56XX !?

Regards,
Shoud be good for Intel Xeon 55xx and 56xx series processors.

Hey RimBlock, did c6100 ship your box yet?
Sheduled in for Monday collection (I arrange DHL shipping to me. Cheaper corporate rates for me and usually less hassle for sellers for international sales).

I would imagine I will have it by Thursday next week.

RB

idea

May 19, 2011
Sheduled in for Monday collection (I arrange DHL shipping to me. Cheaper corporate rates for me and usually less hassle for sellers for international sales).

I would imagine I will have it by Thursday next week.

RB
How is it going with your shipment? I paid for my item over a week ago, and he has not shipped mine yet.

c6100

Oct 22, 2013
USA
Idea - I told you it would be shipped out today. Check your PayPal account for the tracking number as it is attached to the invoice.

idea

May 19, 2011
Idea - I told you it would be shipped out today. Check your PayPal account for the tracking number as it is attached to the invoice.
Thank you, I did receive the package, I suppose weather conditions or the like was limiting you from getting the box out

Your PM inbox is full so I sent you an email about my slight issue with the unit, and I am replying here also to help get your attention

RimBlock

Sep 18, 2011
Singapore
Mine should arrive tonight. Has been sitting with DHL waiting for me to arrange their drop off (i.e. my fault not C6100s).

Will report back on condition etc in the next day or two.