Deleted Data Access

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
My wife moved 14GB or some large amount of photo/videos from her S7 Samsung to her laptop and then deleted the phone files... turns out something went wrong and she only got pictures to Nov. 2016 everything from 3-2017 back to that date is is missing on the Computer.

Any suggested (ie: non-spyware/malware) software to 'restore' the deleted photos/videos on the phone?

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
were the photos stored on the sd card or phone memory? if sd card, something like this may work
SanDisk RescuePRO® and RescuePRO® Deluxe Recovery Software

i have a few keys from past purchases i can send you one if you think it will help. (I assuming the keys dont expire so cant make any promises they will work.)

if phone memory, check if she had google photos enabled. they might be stored on her google account.

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
I don't know if it was the SD card? I thought it only had 16GB Internal Memory and that was it.

No google photos.

Thanks! I'll check for SD CARD for sure.

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
Verizon said the Samsung Kiosk in Best Buy has the ability to "roll back" to a given date... anyone know how I can do this without driving to Best Buy? It seems like something doable from a hidden menu not special software?

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
Ya I've seen a # of 'software' packages like that but they all seem to be on spammy domains, hoping someone here has something they've used and is trustworthy.