DeepLearning11 10x GPU Server Three Quarters Later Pricing Updates

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
We explore why DeepLearning11 a template 10x GPU server for deep learning and AI now costs 34% more up front and 19% more over 12 months than it did just three quarters ago

The post DeepLearning11 10x GPU Server Three Quarters Later Pricing Updates appeared first on ServeTheHome.

Continue reading...
Without looking at the article, I'll wager $100K I can get it right on the first guess!

Edit: Ok, so it was more than just GPU prices due to mining, but it's still the biggest contributor.

Last edited:

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
I think nVidia made a dick move adding that bit to the EULA: {Deep|Supervised|Unsupervised, etc.} Learning is banned on 1080ti's and other 'consumer' cards but "blockchain" isn't? Ban both in the EULA but instead they're profiting on both the coin craze on one hand and on the other by pushing the more expensive Tesla line... if only there were a competitor with the mature software stack of CUDA and the hardware to back it up...

Reactions: leebo_28