- Jun 2, 2016
I just installed srbminer on windows 10 last night.does anyone knows how to change this value in windows 10?
thus not asking how to enable large pages in windows 10, because it is already enabled. i want to change just that number...how to do it windows 10?Code:
vm.nr_hugepages = 2560
To enable Huge Pages:
1. Start 'Local Group Policy Editor', you can do this by pressing 'start' and typing 'gpedit'
2. Navigate to Windows Settings -> Security Settings -> Local Policies -> User Rights Assignment
3. 'User Rights Assignment' will be on the left side panel, click on it and more options will appear on the right side panel
4. Find 'Lock Pages In Memory' and double click on it
5. Click on 'Add User Or Group'
6. You should add the user/s you use on your system. The easiest way is to list them then select the one/s you want.
7. Click on 'Advanced' then on 'Find Now'. In the search results double click on the user you want to add.
8. Reboot computer
Hashing 7880 H/s on windows 10 on a 3700X ryzen.