EU [DE] Supermicro A2SDi with C3758 for 85€ (ebay-kleinanzeigen private ad)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

richard.dzavoronok

Jun 23, 2021
Not sure, how good/risky it is. I would love to have this board for that price, but seller is not responding to my messages, probably because I did write to him that I'm not from Germany (as every ebay-kleinanzeigen seller).
But someone from Germany could try.
As I understand, you can also pay and have protection for ebay-kleinanzeigen purchases (maybe I'm wrong).

edit: forgot link

Reactions: mrpasc and Samir

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
Not sure, how good/risky it is. I would love to have this board for that price, but seller is not responding to my messages, probably because I did write to him that I'm not from Germany (as every ebay-kleinanzeigen seller).
But someone from Germany could try.
As I understand, you can also pay and have protection for ebay-kleinanzeigen purchases (maybe I'm wrong).

edit: forgot link
You don't. Most sellers accept PayPal.

t. buys a shitload of stuff (entire Precisions, water cooling stuff, bike parts) off eBay K-A

The M65 in my signature for instance is off eBay K-A but that took some persuation of the seller and the help of @NablaSquaredG which I am him very grateful for.

Last edited:

mrpasc

Jan 8, 2022
Munich, Germany
The first link was on „Kleinanzeigen“, not on eBay.
But the EKA one seems to be a hijacked account. Never got any response from account.

mrpasc

Jan 8, 2022
Munich, Germany
Depends, the 4 core are around 400€ new, the 8 core around 800€ but with very limited supply at least in Germany. So if someone is in need of the 8 core I think around 350-450€ used would be fair.

Reactions: richard.dzavoronok

mrpasc

Jan 8, 2022
Munich, Germany
You must use the 8 core if you want to use the 12 sata and the PCIE x4 Slot. The 4 core boards share lanes, so either 12 sata or 4 sata and PCIE. That’s why the prices for 4 core are much lower.

Reactions: richard.dzavoronok