EU [DE] only - 350€! - Fujitsu Lifebook A3511 15" Full HD i3-1115G4 8GB/256GB SSD No OS(!)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Your name or

Feb 18, 2020
I got one for my GF and orderd another 8GB Ram Module:

1 x Sk hynix 8 GB DDR4-3200 HMAA1GS6CJR6N RAM Notebook 3200 MHz 23€ (!) sadly not avaiable anymore...
but it is possible to Upgrade to total of 16GB. The Internal SSD is a M Key one and get Upgrad to 1TB to.
Please Note there is NOT (!) Optical Drive inside. Well Mounting require a Backplate to screw them in who a OEM, New,... not have so a 3rd Party fit but will fall out... :confused:
In my case I will left it blank if I could not find a spare part who is cheap.
I am total amazed how the Notebook look inside everything is EASY to replace!!! One Screw an you can swap: Ram, SSD and the Internal Accu who is just cliped in. No Cable nothing!!! :eek: A Company who think about substantanibility.
For the Performance I cant say anything yet since I dont install any OS (yet) and I wait for the new SSD to arrive here.
Please also note there is no OS include so If you want, need W10, W11 you need to get a Licence from where ever you choose to.
Code:
Sofort-Kaufen-Preis: € 372,52
Rabattbetrag: -EUR 22,35
Ihr Preis: € 350,17
Code an der Kasse eingeben. Warten Sie nicht.
Ihr Gutschein läuft am 19.06.2023 ab.

--> POWEREBAY6

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
Not sure if i would call it a great deal tbh
Almost 3year old model with fairly meh specs.

Would expect most generic electronics stores to have same/better specs at that price for a brand new unit.

Reactions: grenskul

Your name or

Feb 18, 2020
Depend on the Country where you are from. Here in AT even that offer is not avaiable. I had to send it to a German Adress to receive it.