Coral M.2 Accelerator not showing up in Device Manager. (Windows 10)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Hellman_x

Oct 16, 2019
I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the Caral M.2 Module not showing up in Device Manager after installing the drivers.

I can't get it to work no matter what I do.

mrpasc

Jan 8, 2022
Munich, Germany
You might get better help if you wouldn’t mind to give some more detailed information about your system and whatever means „no matter what I do“.

There are several „M.2 style“ coral tpu devices available, some do work with windooze, some not.
See Products | Coral for details.

Hellman_x

Oct 16, 2019
You might get better help if you wouldn’t mind to give some more detailed information about your system and whatever means „no matter what I do“.

There are several „M.2 style“ coral tpu devices available, some do work with windooze, some not.
See Products | Coral for details.
I may have actually figured out the issue. The M.2 slot available with the right key was reserved for Intel Wi-Fi & Bluetooth cards only.
I went ahead and got an adapter for the one that supports an NVMe drive. That should allow anything though.

But to answer your question, It's an HP elitedesk 800 g3 mini running Windows 10.