Complete: WTB: 4x8GB or 2x16GB DDR3 ECC UDIMM

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Bradford

May 27, 2016
I'm an idiot. I bought two 32GB kits off eBay before I realized my motherboard requires unbuffered memory. Apparently all the cheap ram kits are for registered RAM. :/

The cheapest I am seeing for 8GB sticks is about $35 on eBay. If anyone wants to unload some of their old DDR3 RAM for a good price, I'm interested!

Update: Bought from @Brian Puccio

Last edited:

Brian Puccio

Jul 26, 2014
Hey Bradford, I've actually got 2x 16GB sticks of ECC DDR3 UDIMMs for sale on ebay. And it looks like I'm the cheapest seller compared to others ($85 each), unless we're talking about different things and I'm just confused.

If you'd like to buy them outside of eBay, that would save me the eBay fees, in return, I'd ship them for free.

I've traded here a few times and have 100% positive feedback on heatware and eBay, all under my real name.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bradford

Bradford

May 27, 2016
Thanks for the offer. I have 2x8GB of desktop memory in there that will get me by - I can't afford $170 right now for ram when I'm getting along without it for the time being.

sno.cn

Sep 23, 2016
I posted an identical thread a month or so ago. I feel like this stuff used to be everywhere for cheap, and the registered stuff was super expensive.

I have 2x 8GB of this RAM I can let go for like $50 shipped if it helps. I bought it to hold me over until I found a great deal on a 4x 8GB kit from a member here. Now this kit is just collecting dust.

Reactions: Bradford