CLOSED[FT/FS][USA-PA] intel/solidgym 1.6tb p7 p5600 u.3 ssd

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

aloe

Aug 17, 2019
So I got two of these drives in a trade from another user here. I am selling/trading one because my motherboard can only accommodate one u.3 drive.

I tried the two drives in a passive dual u.2 card and got bad speeds. I'm on x570 and there really are no good and affordable options to add both drives so I'm going to sell the extra.

Drive info:

I'll post smart info later this Wednesday when the cable to use the drive arrives. The drive is basically new with few hours and writes.

This is a lenovo branded model.

Interested in trading this 1.6tb drive plus my ryzen 3900xt for a ryzen 5950x. The 3900xt is in perfect condition.

I realize this is a long shot and I am also open to cash offers for the drive.

Decided to keep the drives and get another motherboard with u.2 support. Found a new 5950x on eBay.

Last edited:

aloe

Aug 17, 2019
Is this the drive referenced in this thread [Link]?
[If so, you should have postponed the FS post till you verified Proof of Life.]
It works when attached to mini SAS HD port every time. My motherboard just doesn't like supermicro retimer pcie card.

aloe

Aug 17, 2019
Is this the drive referenced in this thread [Link]?
[If so, you should have postponed the FS post till you verified Proof of Life.]
I'll be at work until Wednesday night but I'll get you smart data and proof of life Wed when I get home