Can't see sleep mode

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
Hello, I recently built a workstation with Supermicro motherboard X10DRI-T and E5 2683 v3. I installed a Quadro M5000 in the system. Quite strange that I can't see Sleep mode in Windows 10 Enterprise. Anyone know what the reason is? I have tried many ways based on Google but it doesn't work ...

Many thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
did you install the video driver and verify that its working? also might need to install the windows graphic driver for the onboard video or disable it entirely if you can't install a window driver for the onboard video.

by driver i mean a specific driver, not the generic windows basic graphic driver.

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
did you install the video driver and verify that its working? also might need to install the windows graphic driver for the onboard video or disable it entirely if you can't install a window driver for the onboard video.

by driver i mean a specific driver, not the generic windows basic graphic driver.
Yes, I have installed ten latest driver for Quadro M5000 and disabled the onboard display card already. Still not working...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
supermicro only have s3 sleep in "workstation" MB. even though X9SRA has it, i was never able to properly get it to work. So if's a supermicro server board, you are not gonna have s3 sleep.