Can You Help Fill Up XMRStak.com?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

CryptoCurrencyFreak

Dec 20, 2017
First off, I know I am not much of a poster here and it isn't because this forum doesn't have interesting material to me. I am simply very strapped on time. I say that because I also run a decent sized forum and its generally frowned upon to start something like this as a newbie.

With that said, I have been spending some time over the last few months creating XMR-Stak Configurations which is a simple site where you can submit your config files for your AMD, Nvidia and Intel configs for video cards and processors.

While still not 100 percent, its getting closer and it has a much larger list you can submit to now.

I recently added Intel and AMD Ryzen processors and the submissions have been rolling in thanks to /r/moneromining and /r/aeon.

Figured I would throw this in here because I am really impressed by this forums love for both Monero and Aeon.

To submit, simply go to XMR-Stak Configurations and submit whatever you have. If you don't see it listed, either reply to this thread or PM here and I will add it to the growing list.