Doing my part to extend the thread count.
So let's play the guessing game:
* Did the guinea pigs running the wheel on the eternal license making forge die? Or did you develop a fondness for Peruvian cuisine
* You've transferred the guinea pigs and eternal license making forge to @infoMatt
* Arris/Ruckus/Whatever the @#$@#$ company owns the hard and softs has decided to unlock the licenses for everyone in the next firmware release
* In addition to the last one there is now a plex / emby plug-in for the linux supervisor that handles 10+ concurrent 4k transcodes with no switching routing performance reduction
* This thread is actually the cause of the STH forum server failure and will automatically be deleted when the thread count hits 200 pages and all information contained in the thread will be forever lost to the sands of time