Bought it

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
Really want to test this stuff out but unfortunately apple decided to not allow people in the Netherlands make fools of themselves yet.

I got company UPS account to create a label and take care of the import.

I have no idea how to take care of the security yet but i am happy to pay a PayPal fee and a convenience fee.

Thank you.

Reactions: Samir

TLN

Feb 26, 2016
I would be able to help, have Apple Store nearby, but I'm flying skiing tomorrow.

Reactions: Samir

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
I have the measurements ready. I can use the app with region to USA but shipping will be 2-3 weeks + forwarder will be my next option.

Reactions: Samir and T_Minus

nk215

Oct 6, 2015
I can help but I have no idea how to do it. I have an Apple store near me.

Is it as simple as me picking it up and dropping it off at a UPS store?

oneplane

Jul 23, 2021
I also want to make a fool of myself, but I accidentally walked by a mirror and then realised I don't need a Vision Pro for that.

Reactions: pimposh

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
I can help but I have no idea how to do it. I have an Apple store near me.

Is it as simple as me picking it up and dropping it off at a UPS store?
Almost yes. The payment is the part that's going to be tough as sending over 3500 to anyone may not be the brightest idea.

TonyArrr

Sep 22, 2021
Straylia
Just checking you know you will need a U.S. region AppleID for basically everything on it, right?

If an international customer purchases Apple Vision Pro in the U.S. and then tries to use it abroad, how does their experience differ from a U.S.-based customer?
  • Apple Vision Pro only supports U.S. English for language and typing and English for Siri and Dictation.
  • The App Store requires an Apple ID with the region set to the U.S.
  • Purchases on the Apple Music and Apple TV app require an Apple ID with region set to the U.S.
  • For customers with vision correction needs, ZEISS will only accept vision prescriptions written by U.S. eye-care professionals and will only ship to U.S. locations.
  • Customers may not be able to access certain apps, features, or content due to licensing or other restrictions in those countries or regions.
  • Apple Support is only available in the U.S
I popped by my local Apple Store the other day (Australia), and they apparently don’t even get access to troubleshooting guides yet, let alone repair parts. So a lot more shipping if ya break it :p

Reactions: etorix

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
Just checking you know you will need a U.S. region AppleID for basically everything on it, right?

I popped by my local Apple Store the other day (Australia), and they apparently don’t even get access to troubleshooting guides yet, let alone repair parts. So a lot more shipping if ya break it :p
Thanks, that's no problem. Hopefully i don't get angry and throw the thing into my tv.

Reactions: TonyArrr