Bestbuy - 14tb easystore external hard drive - $210

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Mine are stuck in a delivery nightmare from OnTrac.
  • "Service Commitment Time" was 12/17.
  • New tracking just increments each day saying delivery date updated, but the delivery date never changes.
  • I was trying to just pick them up 15 minutes away, but their customer service line just says they are too busy and hangs up on you.
upload_2019-12-19_5-31-32.png

Reactions: Samir

Sleyk

Mar 25, 2016
Stamford, CT
Mine are stuck in a delivery nightmare from OnTrac.
  • "Service Commitment Time" was 12/17.
  • New tracking just increments each day saying delivery date updated, but the delivery date never changes.
  • I was trying to just pick them up 15 minutes away, but their customer service line just says they are too busy and hangs up on you.
View attachment 12558
Oh man, that happened to me last week with UPS. I ordered a lan box and it was stuck in delivery for 4 days. Must be this cold weather snap. I hear Texas is almost as cold as New York. Hope you get them soon!

josh

Oct 21, 2013
Actually come to think of it I wouldn't really mind one of these as a cold storage drive. Someone ping me if they go on sale again :)

josh

Oct 21, 2013
They did... we missed out on that - had 10% ebay bucks offer too but that expired 6 hours ago :(
Damnit that's the only place I can buy them from because of their forwarder policy. How do you watch the stuff on their eBay store?
Edit: FWIW the 12TBs are back at 179 on eBay for anyone interested