Austin TX, Local Pickup 7/13-7/14 Moving Sale!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
May 8, 2015
I'm moving out of Austin on Friday very early so anyone that can buy and pickup the following items in the Austin area will get a huge discount. The following is what I'm looking to get rid of.

Dell Z9000 32port 40gbe qsfp+ switch: $1000.00 OBO
HP 22u Rack with side panels, locking front and rear doors, PDU, and cable management: $300.00 OBO
APC SMX3000LVNC 3000VA UPS (basically brand new, battery still perfect): $400.00 OBO
Tons of Cat6, Cat6a, and Cat7 cable: If you buy anything else I'll throw in whatever cables you want
30-40 mellanox qsfp+ DAC cables of various lengths: 20 bucks a cable or cheaper if you buy a bunch, I'll also throw in some if you buy the Z9000
Quanta LB8M 48 port sfp+ switch (powers on but i cant access the console): $200.00 OBO

Anything in my other thread is up for grabs as well if you're local and I'll discount you if you can pick it up! There are other things as well so hit me up if you're looking for something! PM for my phone number and we can talk. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: John Titor