[AUS] Purchasing 500TB of hard drives

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
It was not a duplicate.
this one is "please sell me drives shipped to Australia" which I do not care about. The other one was "teach me how to properly buy large number of drives" which I just wasted half an hour typing an answer to. thanks for nothing.
"I need to buy.... if you want to sell me drives for xx price point in AUS" vs "Where\teach me how to buy large number of drives for xx price point in AUS"

His request was to buy drives in AUS between a price point, that to me is the same content even if slightly different wording. This thread is already 2 pages long and I felt it best to keep it centralized vs. fracture between two locations. Feel free to copy\paste and post your comment here the forum stores your comment if you click "back" it should be there and visible to you.

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I ended up purchasing 950TB of drives at about $24 AUD a TB. Happy enough with that for brand new drives with warranty. :D
Nice, warranty is a good feeling with that large of a purchase that's for sure.