Arista DCS-7050QX-32S-F (Basic Config Switch Mode)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

apracz

Nov 23, 2021
Brazil
Hello guys...

i buy a cheap Arista DCS-7050QX-32S-F, i configure the management internet with sucess and acesss with ssh over my network...

but i dont have skills to configure that arista.... i need configure switch mode without vlan, basic network just comunication with my router and my servers.

our who i confg with webgui ?

LodeRunner

Apr 27, 2019
By default it has no VLANs (or rather all ports are untagged members of VLAN 1) and all ports are enabled. You should be able to plug in optics and go. Apart from their paid CloudVision service, I'm unaware of a web UI on the Arista switches.

When connected to the console, hitting '?" will show you commands available in the current context. Hitting TAB will show options to complete the command you're currently typing. EOS is extremely similar to Cisco, so if you have ever setup a Cisco switch using the console, you've got a solid foundation.

If this is your first time working with any switch at the console level, well, it'll be a learning experience.

Reactions: apracz

Joshh

Feb 28, 2017
No browser, CLI only. Do some googling on Arista's website. You should be able to get off the ground and do some basic configuration via the CLI. Do a search on something like 'new switch setup' for your model. If you still are struggling post back, I will see if I can dig up some notes on how I setup mine. I have not used it in a while but I have them somewhere.

Reactions: apracz