anyone have Brocade CER 2024C latest firmware

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

hatchi

Nov 8, 2014
Hi All,

I need newer firmware to for CER 2024C
tried to contact extreme networks and they refused to offer it to me although i have an expired contract with them from the past (with the device serial in their portal)

I dont want to buy new contract just to get to download newer firmware (the device is really old )
Does anyone know from where i can get them

is this normal practice to block downloads from someone who had a contract but expired ?

fohdeesha

Kaini Industries
Nov 20, 2016
fohdeesha.com
Extreme Networks are the absolute worst about this of any other company I've dealt with. even with a support contract you still only get very specific access to downloads only applicable to your model. let me know if you have any luck

hatchi

Nov 8, 2014
Extreme Networks are the absolute worst about this of any other company I've dealt with. even with a support contract you still only get very specific access to downloads only applicable to your model. let me know if you have any luck

no luck so far ,
It was my mistake i had access up to the moment brocade was acquired wish i had downloaded them

hatchi

Nov 8, 2014

finally managed to get version 6.1 which is not the latest but not bad