AMD Ryzen Pro with Radeon Vega Graphics APUs Launched

Discussion in 'STH Main Site Posts' started by Cliff Robinson, May 14, 2018.

2. zir_blazer

zir_blazer Active Member

Did someone EVER seen the previously launched Ryzen Pro series? As rare as these, are probably Motherboards that supports DASH. Supposedly a few models like the AsRock AB350M Pro4/DASH exist, but I don't know where to find them on the wild. Heck, that Motherboard doesn't even had an online manual, so I can't even see how DASH is supposed to be configured compared to vPro and the AMT.
    How I hate the current situation. I have been waiting for years for AMD to get competitive again, and now that they are, they are still missing the vertical integration to timely delivery their products in compelling platforms. By now I think that Wally is easier to find...