8 bay 6G SAS/SATA Drive Enclosure and HBA

Discussion in 'For Sale/ For Trade/ Want to Buy' started by Craash, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Craash

Craash Active Member

I have two of these Enclosures, one with an HP 9207-8e PCIe 2.0 SAS6G Host Bus Adapter and one with no HBA. I also have an internal to external SAS adapter.

I'd like $250 for each of the enclosures + actual shipping from Kansas City.

I'll throw the HBA Internal to External adapter in on the first enclosure sold.

Both Enclosures will include the SAS cables.

Box Specs: EnhanceBOX E8-MS 8-Drive Desktop Disk Array Enclosure

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Samir likes this.
  2. myrison

myrison New Member

If this is still available, do you have dimensions of it please? Secondly, pictures of the the inside please? Are they 5" or 3" drive bays? (or a model # of what this is so I can google it myself). Thanks.

Samir likes this.
  3. Craash

Craash Active Member

4. myrison

myrison New Member

Thanks Crash. Is the internal external adapter a dual port SF-8088 or single ? Just trying to figure out what I all need for this to get it connected.

Current setup is an 8-port LSI RAID card in a server chassis connected to an Intel SAS expander with a bunch of disks in the existing server chassis.

my desired setup is to connect 2 ports on the internal SAS expander to this enclosure. I think what I need is a dual port internal to external SF8088/8087 adapter to install in the server chassis ... plus 2 SF-8088 cables to connect the external chassis. And that’s it right? (Are these the cables you’re including?)

thanks for the help and info.

Samir likes this.
  5. Craash

Craash Active Member

it is a dual port. I also have a 2 port and 4 port pass through that take internal cards and connect them to external back plates.

Samir likes this.