34 inch monitor with > 100% sRGB and AdobeRGB?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

newabc

Jan 20, 2019
Amazon.com has AOC U34P2, 34 inch with > 100% sRGB and AdobeRGB, only $300, too good to be true?
AOC and Benq are pretty old brands of monitor products. But this one's sRGB and AdobeRGB specs on amazon.com are different from the same model number on displayspecifications.com website.

rtech

Jun 2, 2021
displayspecifications.com has mistakes in some models. I know because i own one of monitors in their database and info in it is wrong.
What for do you need adobeRGB for ? as most content is in sRGB.

newabc

Jan 20, 2019
displayspecifications.com has mistakes in some models. I know because i own one of monitors in their database and info in it is wrong.
What for do you need adobeRGB for ? as most content is in sRGB.
Probably the manufacturer changed the panel model on this monitor after year 2020.

I already has a 100% sRGB monitor. But I think someone else here may be interested on a low price and high specs one.
As comparing, Last time I posted on the "Great Deals" forum on STH here was a Lenovo professional monitor with color accuracy of delta < 2%, 32inch 4K, and price $600. The Lenovo one's price, I already thought it was amazingly low.