16 X Samsung 32GB DDR4 2133Mhz Registered ECC

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Ruddin Ahmad

Sep 23, 2019
Good Day Everyone,

Have a total of 16 Qty of the above subject to sell. Recently purchase about 8 month ago for a Homelab. Have since upgraded to a higher spec, hence no longer needed and have decided to let it go.

Hence, Letting go for $125/stick (More discount is given if purchase all 16 sticks)

P/N: 100-564-965-00
Descriptions: 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10-MC0
Origin: Korea

**I am not from anywhere near the US, hence do advice your location so I can calculate the necessary shipping costs. If the price does not vary too much, I might absorb the costs of shipping.

I accept only PayPal/Crypto Payments. Will advise once confirmed.

**Do PM me if you would like to purchase. All Memory tested and confirmed working without any issues.

Regards.

Attachments

Serverking

The quieter you are, the more you can hear...
Jan 6, 2019
**I am not from anywhere near the US, hence do advice your location so I can calculate the necessary shipping costs. If the price does not vary too much, I might absorb the costs of shipping.
So where are you from?

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
SingPost is cheap to send. But tracking can be terrible and delivery time variable. (Also depends where)
DHL is expensive but assured.