EU 1,8 TB 2,5" SAS 10kRPM - ST1800MM0088 - €150

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
Hi,
found these, don't have the budget at the moment, so I thought I'd share:)
Ty for posting this. It would be really helpful if you can update the post with a link to the item :)

EDIT: Ignore my post. I am an idiot and didnt notice the hyperlink in the word "these" :(

Zac_K

Nov 24, 2015
Hamburg/Germany, Graz/Austria
1 sold, auction closed....:(
I contacted the seller asking for a reason, was really considering those drives, even though ZFS can't profit from the eMLC cache.
Should have bought 4 of them without paying and then start thinking about the necessities...:D
Edit: Oh I didn't realize this is a 10k rpm drive, drohhhh banging my head against the wall...

Last edited:

Zac_K

Nov 24, 2015
Hahahah, good way to see it.
Actually I thought the same so many times at other actions/offers.
But I am in need of a couple of drives, rightnow, and considering that this is an enterprise drive it was super cheap......

The next auction/ offer surely is around the corner, black friday is close....:D

Zac_K

Nov 24, 2015
No I am not bound to sff drive, but I prefer them for better energy efficency.
It would be great, if you would try to find them again, sound promissing.
Seller responded: He sold the remaining drives to a other reseller....

Vielen Dank in den Süden für die Hilfe, schon mal im Vorraus.

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
;);):rolleyes:

need some more storage space for solarwinds iscsi , for hosting exchange und sql servers.

for best performance i need a 24 sff enclosure without expander . any suggestions ?