1.6TB Intel DC P3605 ~$660

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Those are already sitting on a funtin adapter. Just got one of those myself this week for a Dell micron p320h drive and it worked like a champ, if it's a v2.1 funtin board it should not require any sata pwr either to drive that NVMe drive.

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
2@ $645 with ebay but the seller responded $615 no-ebay. I'm not taking that from an international seller who is openly breaking eBay's TOS.

J--

Aug 13, 2016
@MiniKnight

Meh.

eBay's fees are exorbitant nowadays, 10-20% is insanity. They hiked it so they can fund their $10 off $75 coupons and their eBay bucks programs, which are frivolous and unnecessary. And with the extra fees, as a seller, you're offered LESS protection than before. You're basically at the whim of any buyer who wants to scam you.

Paypal offers protection for a 3% fee, and backed with my AMEX card, I find that's plenty. Different strokes for different folks though.

Sidenote: another axe I have to grind, why does Paypal take an "insurance fee" on TOP of what eBay already does when they're essentially the same coverage? Double dippers.

Last edited: