t620

1. M

HP T620 thin client crashing

Hello, I bought HP T620 with 4GB ram 16GB SSD. I use 65W HP branded power supply with it. Issue with it is that it crashes after 1-2 minutes from power on. When I boot Windows 7 embedded, it shows 0x50 BSOD. If I dont boot windows, but stay in BIOS, it just hangs. After it crashes, and I power...
  2. hmartin

EU Bulk lots of HP T620/T630

Seller I follow is selling job lots of HP T620 and T630 thin clients. Maybe useful for anyone looking for quantity. Note that these are job lots so you can only buy the quantity listed. Shipping is listed as £12.00 to the EU (my location). I've purchased several items before from this seller...
  3. A

HP T620 Plus Thin Client - loud beep on boot without display connected

I just picked up one of the HP T620 Plus thin clients based on how much great info I found on this forum. I'm looking to use it as a headless server. The problem is that it beeps loudly when I turn it on and there isn't a display connected to it. I looked through the BIOS for something that...
  4. V

All sold -- was: (Ebay - HP T620 ThinClient (not Plus) w. AMD GX-415GA - $33 or less)

HP t620 ThinClient 4GB RAM 16GB SSD Keyboard Mouse AC W7 J2L56UA GX-415GA HP t620 ThinClient 4GB RAM 16GB SSD Keyboard Mouse AC W7 J2L56UA GX-415GA | eBay I offered $30 and they accepted. 10 left at the time of writing this. Came with power supply and (seemingly) brand-new cabled USB keyboard...