icx6610

1. B

ICX6610 w/ 10GBase LR SFP+ Brocade Optics not transmitting

Hey I've got an ICX 6610 with the proper licences from the guide in the mega thread, and I've also got some ProLabs 10G SFP+ modules that show up as Brocade 57-0000076-01 (10GE LR 10km (SFP +)). I've got a ton of these transceivers and I want to have a 10G link between one of my ICX 6610's and a...
  2. P

UK Brocade switches (icx6450, icx6610, TurboIron 24x, FWS624, FCX624, FCX648)

Before I put these on the 'bay, I want to give people here a chance for a crack at them, by way of thanks (I've tried to undercut cheapest UK prices I found there). They're a mix of extras I don't need from a bundle, and stuff I've moved on from. Except one switch with mangled cages as below...
  3. 1

Cost effective 40Gbe and 10Gbe - Brocade ICX6610 to FreeBSD, VMWare ESXi, and Windows

I have been scrubbing the forum looking for good and cost effective choices to connect a ICX6610 to FreeBSD (TrueNAS) at 40gbe. Is the best cost effective approach to use a Mellanox MCX354A-QCBT (cross-flashed to MCX354A-FCBT)? Or is this solution too old now. I'm having a hard time finding a...
  4. A

Brocade ICX6610 Licence Recovery

I read @fohdeesha's excellent guide on licence recovery without JTAG for PowerPC-based models where the licence configuration has accidently been cleared. I am trying this myself and wanted to check a detail. Does dd f4000000 8388608 in the bootloader instruct it to read from memory address...
  5. K

[Solved] Brocade ICX6610-48P PoE Errors

I bought a used ICX-6610 from eBay but it turns out the PoE board was shot (had a hole in an IC and a blown transistor on the PoE board). Despite this, I was able to update the firmware and image and PoE firmware but the error persisted and of course the error blocked the output of commands...
  6. O

Brocade mdns/avahi support?

So I've been a lurker here for years but never had a need to create an account because most of my questions were asked and answered eventually, or bing hooked me up with the answer. I got out of hands on IT stuff about 8 years ago and got rid of all my lab gear before that (because I had a work...