icx 6610

1. L

Limit vlan tags on switch brocade icx6610?

I have an icx6610 switch, I need to create 200 VLAN tags for hypervisors so that each virtual machine has its own L2 domain (of course there will be a router in this domain as well). After creating the first 50 tags I get an error "error - create L2 vlan 999 failed, no free L2 vlan entry". Is...
  2. P

UK Brocade switches (icx6450, icx6610, TurboIron 24x, FWS624, FCX624, FCX648)

Before I put these on the 'bay, I want to give people here a chance for a crack at them, by way of thanks (I've tried to undercut cheapest UK prices I found there). They're a mix of extras I don't need from a bundle, and stuff I've moved on from. Except one switch with mangled cages as below...
  3. C

Brocade 6610 - 48P troubleshooting during mod

Well I may have killed this little guy not sure yet. I am working on a fan mod as outlined in this thread: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/anyone-done-a-brocade-6610-fan-mod.24039/page-3 I seem to have made a mistake though and accidently grounded the red wire during...
  4. H

ICX 6610 - Bell FTTH - IGMP Proxy?

Hello, This is likely mainly for @fohdeesha, and I am referencing a previous thread at this link below. Brocade ICX-6610 with Bell Canada Fibe FTTH | ServeTheHome Forums First off, thank you so much Fohdeesha for all your efforts on STH and Reddit with the ICX 6610 switches. I got one late...
  5. I

10Gb/40Gb upgrade considerations - advice wanted

Hi folks, I'm about to have my incoming WAN connection from my ISP upgraded to a 3Gb plan. The connection will be provided via SFP+ module into a router/switch of my choice My current plan is a 1Gb plan, coming in via SFP into a Ruckus ICX 7150 -> ESXi host -> pfSense The ESXi host specs are...