1. P

[SOLVED] AXP-200 and narrow ILM

Hi, FWIW: Neither the thermalright AXP-200 muscle low profile HSF nor AXP-200R is compatible with the Thermalright narrow ILM BTK. This is what the manufacturer wrote to me when I asked by e-mail a few days ago. Disclaimer: I'm not their sales rep or employee ;) I learned about the...
  2. G

Wanted - Looking for Dual Socket 2011 + cpu E5-2600 v1+2

Hi, I am looking for used/new dual socket server/workstation board from Asus, AsRock and/or Supermicro, preferred Asus Z9PE-D8 WS, in SSI-EEB form factor only. CPU I am open minded from E5-2670 up to 2695/7 v1 and/or 2. Just the 150W 2687W is not wanted. Ram etc not needed. If someone has a...
  3. dtrv

EU WTB: Sockel 2011-0 Mainboard for CPU testing

Hi. I'm looking for a 2011-0 Sockel Mainboard for testing some CPUs. It's required to see that the CPU is working. So even partly damaged boards would be sufficient. As cheap as possible ;-) EU/Germany preferred because of shipping costs. Thanks!
  4. B

Advice on what dual LGA2011 mobo

I'm looking to upgrade my server in the next few months, so begining to put together a parts list. I'm looking for some advice around which mother board to use. I'm after a dual processer set up to make the most of the Xeon 2670 v1 bargains around a the moment. Will be running WS2016, primary...
  5. H

Which CPU socket for new build? 1366 vs. 1356 vs. 2011

Hi all, After years of planning I'm finally getting around to building my first server. The primary purposes of this server will be the following: 1. PLEX server - hoping to handle 5 transcodes at once but realistically 2-3 would be acceptable 2. NZBGet/Sonarr/Radarr 3. Windows 10 VM for...