Search results

1. P

X10SRA-F D4 -PCI resource allocation error. Out of Resources

Good day all together... Thanks to Williams advice, enabling 4G decoding made my OS Boot with all 6 GPU´s attached, however as of now i have not been able to let W10 recognize my two different GPU models, and drivers are not loading and W10 is crashing...
  2. P

I use the GPU´s solely for number crunching (Ethereum mining)... i know its crazy to use a 300+$ motherboard with a 600$ CPU, but thats what i had laying around... i have the GPUs connected to X1 Risers, so all i need would be 6 x1 PCI connections...
  3. P

Good day, i am running above mentioned motherboard with a E5 2698 V4 ES CPU without any issue for some time, having 3 GPU´s installed on X1 Risers. I now wanted to add another 3 GPU´s to occupy all 6 PCI slots. As soon as i add any more than 3 GPUs , the motherboard wont post and the post...
  4. P

Monero GPU mining in Docker with nvidia-docker

Installed Ubuntu, as mentioned and with CPU+GPU (2698V4 ES 2,3ghz + 770 4Gb OC) i hash between 600 and 900 using 300W i let it settle for 12h to calculate the efficiency... One more question... Can i run different versions of Nvidia GPU´s in parallel, i have a 980Ti i may could add to the...
  5. P

i only have 480gb Sandisk SSD´s around thats why im asking if it can run from a USB drive... what would be the problems caused by the USB3 option?
  6. P

Thank you Patrick, going to dive into Ubuntu... can i install the OS on a simple USB3 dongle or do you recommend to have it running from an SSD?
  7. P

i further teached myself into the mining and found out that neither W10 nor OSX 10.12 does support the nvidia-docker plugin... what OS would you generally recommend for an as easy as possible miner?
  8. P

Thank you Patrick for your reply, i Run W10, sudo gives me error in the CMD field. i did not install anything other than docker as of now
  9. P

Monero CPU Mining in Docker

i have windows 10, so my 50mb L3 available would give 25 threads? this would result in 62% of CPU usage? Keep in mind i have a ES, running max. 2,3ghz on all cores
  10. P

Good day, i have copy/pasted the above code: "nvidia-docker run -d -e username=example@example.com linuxbench/sth_monero_nvidia_gpu" to my CMD and received the following return massage: ´nvidia-docker´is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file any...
  11. P

UPDATE: i´ve run the "docker run -d -e username=example@example.com servethehome/monero_cpu_minergate" in the CMD, it started to download and started the miner... however it tops out at exactly 74% of CPU load, with hash rates according to the miner gate dashboard between 480 and 920 H/s...
  12. P

Good day everybody... Sorry to bother, but i have some noob questions... i downloaded and installed docker now, it is running and i have the little whale in the bottom... i understood that all i need to do is enter the modified code Code: docker run -d -e username=example@example.com...
  13. P

Monero Mining Performance

Good day Together... Just started to explore the Crypto World and also mining... I have had a unused E5 2698 V4 ES (20 core, 2,3ghz boost, 50mb L3) and a GTX770 4gb card laying around and build myself a quick and dirty miner running W10... i installed Minergate v6.6 version and just hit start...
  14. P

ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS problems with 2x E5 2698 V4 ES CPU QHUZ

Good day Everybody... Just placed one of the 20 Core´s for sale here: EU - FS: Intel E5 2698V4 ES QHUZ 20 Core 2,3ghz CPU have a nice day! Max
  15. P

EU FS: Intel E5 2698V4 ES QHUZ 20 Core 2,3ghz CPU

Good day, i have purchased two QHUZ cpu´s with the intention to make a dual CPU build on a Asus Z10PE board. More information here: ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS problems with 2x E5 2698 V4 ES CPU QHUZ However the motherboard did not wanted to cooperate with the CPU... On my Supermicro X10SRAF board it...
  16. P

i believe its just the ASUS board that is especially picky ;) also here Trouble with ES Xeon is described the very same problems with other ES versions on another asus board... my error is the same, no matter if i run it with one or 2 cpu´s. I live in Germany and Panama but can ship...
  17. P

Yes i now have two QHUZ and two QHVD´s around... The 8 core QHVD´s work flawless with the asus board... The 20 core QHUZ do not work with the asus board and make nothing else than headache :) however each single of them run just perfect on my single CPU super micro board... i now use the two...
  18. P

Thank you for sharing your bios setup.. however there was no way i could convince the 20 core QHUZ to work well with my asus motherboard as of now... not in single CPU not in double, not in switching cpus fro the sockets etc... however the CPU´s work fine on my super micro single cpu X10SRAF...
  19. P

thank you william, but all the scores do not help me if the system does what it wants.. any idea regarding the USB settings?
  20. P

i tested yesterday again the board with my Ubuntu USB Drive and this time it was fairly stable. i had it run about an hour with several tests like geek bench etc... and did not had any major issues... i shut down the OS normal and once everything was off tried to reboot... again getting stuck in...