Search results

1. K

Supermicro H12SSL-i and TP-Link TX401

I got my new 10G card in, and everything works well. Thanks for the help.
  2. K

I installed the latest bios for it as soon as I got it in. I'll try a X520 or X540 as you two suggested and see how it goes. Thanks for your help!
  3. K

I recently bought a Supermicro H12SSL-i and an EPYC 7402. Works great. The only problem is that I can't get a TP-Link TX401 card I bought to work in it. I bought one, and it worked for 5 minutes and quit. No power, nothing. I've tried it in every slot, and it doesn't work. I returned it, got a...
  4. K

Qotom Denverton fanless system with 4 SFP+

I'm having similar issues where normally I'd get around 1000/1000, but on one of my 10g SFP+ adapters I get 1000/25. The other one is fine. Both are ipolex. I think in my case it's the top left SFP+ port, not the adapter itself. When I play musical chairs with my adapters three of the ports are...
  5. K

Thanks for your help. I went digging for "S3" and found it in the South Bridge config. Here's a screenshot for others so they'll know where it is:
  6. K

I also bought one of these almost exactly the same time you did. I found the thread where images were shared of where the jumper should be put to enable jump-start (https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/qotom-denverton-fanless-system-with-4-sfp.41331/post-393864), but it doesn't...