Search results

1. J

WTS GFX Cards (Mining Rigs)

If you require deeper proof than that, you will never ID his next scam until someone loses money. I realize that's a lot to ask, and I realize that it violates a lot of people's values on how to treat another person. I also realize it's absolutely correct.
  2. J

That's the really tough part. We've learned how to recognize the pieces to know it's him, but nothing we can provide would hold up in court. The assistant DA in Houston is our best ally here, she wants to get to the bottom of it.
  3. J

The worst of it is that the connections are sometimes so subtle that you turn into this: It gets to a point where you start following gut instinct more than facts and logical deductions. Sadly, that's precisely what is needed. He is very skilled at leaving enough reasonable doubt open almost...
  4. J

I got tricked here. Prout did one thing he never does: PMed me to ask for info on himself. I replied without thinking much about it since he's never done that and he's quite a creature of habit. He almost always appears again as someone who purchased whatever it is he was scamming with the goal...
  5. J

Yeah that's Joshua Prout. I can give you all a specific set of values that will always be Joshua Prout and will have zero false positives. I actually think he's unintelligent enough that I could say them right here in the open and he'd still hit these points every time, but I'd rather not risk...
  6. J

I'd bet my bank account on it.
  7. J

As noble and proper as that is, know that this will be true nearly every time Prout comes around. I learned a good while ago to trust my instincts there. While my instincts would treat someone very unfairly on a false positive, we're too deep in with zero false positives on this. You have been...
  8. J

WTB 2/4 TB 2.5" Hard drives

It is. Photos match. He also posts his bike pictures on there and, at least once, posted photos of the same bikes on osbot. Fun thing: Screen-Shot-2016-10-27-16-38-03.png Screen-Shot-2016-10-27-16-38-20.png Note the comment on the facebook photo, none other than Billy Evans. They're tight...
  9. J

Ah here we go, can wrap this up with this. I was digging for something I wouldn't mind sharing publicly that proves the connection. So it wouldn't tip him off to his larger mistakes. Found it: Screen-Shot-2016-10-27-21-59-57.png
  10. J

Weird, so I guess you lied here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/103228-i-love-my-2-kids-but-i-hate-this-time-of-year-back-to-school/ Facebook is one of many many things in my arsenal. I haven't scratched the surface. I'll gladly share the full proof with anyone but you. I'm only sharing things...
  11. J

If you want to make it real fun, ask him why GoNode5 has two daughters but Billy Evans has two sons. Joshua Prout has two daughters, btw (and there is no Joe Myrez).
  12. J

To be clear, Billy Evans is a buddy of Joshua Prout's. They bike together down in Houston. Joshua Prout is the person behind the PrivateColo scam, the same person who started IgniteServers and scammed a bunch of members over at my forum. Joshua Prout is the one logging into these accounts and...
  13. J

Anyone desiring proof can message me. It's not a suspicion, I proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt. What's going to drive you crazy is that I'm not telling you how, because that's how you learn to improve.
  14. J

Confirmed GoNode5 is PrivateColo, aka Joshua Prout. Avoid. Thanks Bradford and Churchhill :)
  15. J

I wouldn't hold your breathe for it. Like I said earlier, you'll never have absolute proof until it's too late, and he'll make you feel like a jerk every time.
  16. J

After his scams on lowendtalk, I vowed to hunt him endlessly.
  17. J

I just signed up today after being made aware of this thread. I run another forum where PrivateColo has been banned as part of a string of scams. I just wanted to drop by and offer some information about that. The scammer is hard to track down but the trail started with IgniteServers. Colocating...