Search results

1. S

Water-Damaged WD MyBook Studio Edition II Quad Interface 6TB

hello yes it spins up and I'm testing out other drives with DMDE and DD Command before I run my recovery drives, but I can't see the already-copied sectors on the destination drive using DMDE, it's not there for some reason and I'm definitely sure I did it right, any ideas what could have happened?
  2. S

I don't think this forum works since its been 2 weeks with no advice. The only reply is my own 2nd question to keep this thread in focus somewhat but this is not an effective forum to assist users in need.
  3. S

If I bought a SATA Hot-Swap Docking Station (if they come set up for RAID 0 drives, I don't know?) would the drives sync up and work or would they not because the raid configuration may be stored in the PCB of the old housing - the WD MyBook Studio Edition II casing that it came with? Also if I...
  4. S

Hello, this is my 1st post and the reason why I joined. I have a water-damaged hard drive 6TB that had water on-or-in it for 1 day and then I dried it out. I see no water corrosion damage anywhere on the drive itself or the internal control board in the chassis or housing. This hard drive would...