Search results

1. E

ienRon 22 Port 2.5G Managed Layer 3 Network Switch, 16 x 2.5 Gigabit Base-T Ports, 6 x 10 Gigabit SFP Switch, Ethernet Switch, Smart Switch, Flexible

Yea, this model I have been happy with. They are all a realtek systems, no problems i have noticed.
  2. E

ienRon 22 Port 2.5G Managed Layer 3 Network Switch, 16 x 2.5 Gigabit Base-T Ports, 6 x 10 Gigabit SFP Switch, Ethernet Switch, Smart Switch, Flexible

So overall the switch is awesome, it allowed a great 2.5 GB and 10 GB connection. Also on a scale of 22 ports, this fits my home environment good. A couple of things i can think of that were a con: There was no website, I could find. I was provided a pretty good guide, but it expects you have...
  3. E

You always kind of wonder how safe these switches are? There isn't a website, I could find. I do have the manuals, they are a little to large for the forum. I can email them to anyone who would want them.
  4. E

From my understanding the version on Amazon is the non poe version. There is a POE version, its not the one I have though
  5. E

Here is an image of the UI, it has a lot of options. Performance seems to be good, a little delayed sometimes. This could be some of the security features i have selected. I have the manuals, but I need to make them a little more smaller to attach. Not sure on the switch chip, there is some...
  6. E

Have you guys taken a look at the ienron switch on Amazon? ioenron-22 - $299 I just got one and its setup, seems to be doing pretty well. Thanks, Ed