Search results

1. R

Weird issue with NETAPP X412_HKCBF560A15

Are you encountering the same issue as well with your drives not spinning on cold boot?
  2. R

That is what I thought it was at first too. I picked up a couple molex adapters which bypassed the 3.3v but I got the same results.
  3. R

Hey All, Hope someone may have an idea or two with this issue. Recently, I went ahead and bought several SAS HDD's ( NETAPP X412_HKCBF560A15 ) from Ebay which I then connected to my ARC-1883IX RAID controller via mini SAS SFF-8643 to (4) 29pin SFF-8482 cables. When I power on my server the...
  4. R

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, the non-native USB 3.0 ports (ASMEDIA) are not affected, just the Intel ones. So, based on your reply, are you saying that the ES CPU's are not the culprit and the issue is probably related to the board itself? Thanks,
  5. R

ES Xeon Discussion

Hey Everyone, Don't mean to hijack anyone's thread but this looked like a good thread to jump into. I recently bought two E5 2643v3 ES processors from "icomputer_parts_international" as well. I put them into my Asus Z10PE-WS8 board and it booted up just fine but if I increase the BCLK at all...