Search results

1. X

Mellanox - Connectx-3 - can modify config

I'm trying via mlxconfig to set SRIOV however it fails since it seems my config file is empty is anyway to obtain the last mlx to create a new bin? or from my actual bin to obtain the mlx?
  2. X

Mellanox - Connectx-3 - can modify config

I'm playing around with a ConnectX-3 (FW 2.42.5000) and seems I'm not able to obtain the config of the card, reset it to default values or either modify any of the properties. Any idea how to solve this problem? Tried to reburn the fw with the ini file that I had however no success.
  3. X

Proxmox - I350 and sr-iov issues

Been working on this and found what seems a bug on the current kernel. Updating on the new kernel 4.15.3, seems to solve the issue proxmox-ve: 5.1-42 (running kernel: 4.15.3-1-pve) 4.15 based test kernel for PVE 5.x available Looking at the boot it does seems I don't have more problems with...
  4. X

Thanks for the help !! So I checked the Bios and indeed SR-IOV wasn't enable. I have enable SR-IOV and set ASPM on auto, wondering I'f this option didn't changed while I upgraded my bios. However after booting the same issue, I've tried to reload the driver but however same thing. I can see...
  5. X

Hi all, I've updated Proxmox and seems with the new kernels I'm having issues to start the SR-IOV on my Intel I-350T as I'm used too. For what I see in the logs, the igb module starts properly and enable the VF that I've set up. It complains about "PF still in reset state. Is the PF interface...
  6. X

Help to select a few components for Xeon E5

Hi Everyone :) After reading for a few months I decided to jump and build again a home server as I missed to be playing with hardware and virtualization as I was used too. The usage will be mainly for .Fileserver -> Freenas with zfs, still deciding if raiz2 or a few mirrors. .Plex .Pfsense...