Search results

1. M

FT: New Oculus Rift (CV1) - GONE

I put this on CL but I'm getting inundated with scam offers, so I thought I would try for trade here. It's new, unopened still in shipping box. Includes all standard bundled games. I'm located in SF Bay Area. Things I want: 4u LGA 2011 servers/barebones/chassis (supermicro preferred). 2u...
  2. M

Seagate 2TB Enterprise ES.2 7200rpm $49

This was in my Frys ad. Drive is refurb with 1yr warranty.
  3. M

Good and cheap LGA2011 Xeon Heatsink/Fan combos

I'm getting either one or two 3/4u supermicro (haven't decided yet on case but getting this board: X9DR3-LN4F+-). So I'll need a total of 4 for the two sets of 2670s. Do I need to go with supermicro for the board I have? I saw recommendations for the Noctua, but that costs more than the cpus...
  4. M

Supermicro MBD X9DRI-LN4F+-B, Opinions?

Anyone familiar with this board, any major trouble? Should I look for something with C606 chipset instead? Is the form factor difficult to find a chassis for? Link: Supermicro | Products | Motherboards | Xeon® Boards | X9DRi-LN4F+ My use case is a compute/rendering server. I want to have...
  5. M

Is 24-dimm of Ram the max for LGA2011 DP?

Are there any 32-dimm boards with dual processor? LGA 2011 R for Xeon v1.
  6. M

Supermicro 2u fit a double width full length GPU? With riser?

I am looking to build a single/double gpu server. Would this chassis work with a riser card: Supermicro | Products | Chassis | 2U | SC826BA-R920LPB
  7. M

Dual LGA2011 board (or barebone/prebuilt system) that supports 256GB ram and dual GTX 970 GPUs

I picked up a pair of Xeon V1s (2670) and want to put them into a 2u-4u server I am putting together for compute purposes. I'm open to single or dual lga2011 since my applications are more bound by memory and GPU. I need to have > 128GB of ram, preferably 256GB so I'd need 12+ slots.. actually...