Search results

1. A

(AUS) FS: Emacs 760w 3u Rack PSU 2+1

For sale: Emacs 760w 3u Rackmount Redundant PSU 2+1 Link for details about the unit: [N+1 Redundant] M1Z3-6760P3V Products - Power - Zippy Group I've just pulled out the powersupply from my Chenbro RM31616. The unit has been powered on for around 30 minutes to test the rack and board, then...
  2. A

Intel S2600CP LAN adaptor not appearing in Win2012R2

Thanks for the info guys. Mine also had them disabled in BIOS. Appreciated the advice all working now. Cheers.
  3. A

Intel S2600CP LAN adaptor not appearing in Win2012R2

Hey Guys, Hoping you can help out, just finished a E5-2670 build, and fired everything up into Windows Server 2012r2. Everything is looking good except it's missing the 2 onboard LAN adaptors in Devices. Any ideas? When I run the Intel driver install it says no devices found...? I've been...
  4. A

[Noob Question] Chenbro RM31616 PSU Replacement

Hey Guys, I'm building a new server, however I'm using a rack mount chassis for the first time, and wanted a little info on the PSU, more specifically making it as quiet as possible. I've read here that the PWS-920P-SQ is a good choice, however will that work in my chassis? If not, can anyone...