Search results

1. T

IBM M1015 Firmware - What to flash with

Well ok, heres the total scoop from all my endless hours of testing and nervously scratching. This card simply is not flashable in my intended system (Asus p5w-dh deluxe) which is ok because it did finally flash 100% ok and tested working fine in my asus maximus extreme. The problem is that...
  2. T

well i managed to get the original bios back onto it which is atleast a sign of life... i did nothing different other than having it in a new system, maybe the motherboard in the other pc was interfering with the bios erase process. I dont know for sure, but all i did was write the original sbr...
  3. T

i'll have to move the card to a machine with windows on it. not a problem though. I was using the dos version on a usb stick on a computer that normally runs linux. swapping it now rq however if i recall correctly i attempted to use the ibm firmware updater tool that is for windows 32_64 and...
  4. T

i'd cry but im too tired. I've tried pushing firmware to the card from every direction and every time it tries to erase first i get the same message, its like the firmware just cant be erased fully but enough to brick the card on me =/
  5. T

Mine has a mfg date of 6-24-11 so your probably correct in assuming its not newer versions of this card unless these cards were produced at different facilities and the facility my card was made at was using a newer die set or something. I highly doubt that, the more likely thing is i just got...
  6. T

pwnd. So, after reading this post and its several pages from to back, back to front i felt confident in purchasing a M1015 ibm branded card and flashing it to IT mode. I went through the steps to flash this card. I went down down the list... Megarec -readsbr 0 backup.sbr {CHECK}...